Monday, March 31, 2008

Just catching up

We're inching closer to the Bar Mitzvah. Meanwhile, I've put out a printed newsletter for my Hadassah group, made progress on the work I have on two committees for a Jewish outreach organization (which is having its big launch party on Wednesday), dealt with a big proposal and a newsletter at work. Began (barely) my Passover shopping (first seder is at our home).

Biggest frustration is how few RSVPs I've received, as well as having received a few from relatives who I'd hope would come, but cannot. And then there are those not staying for the Sunday lunch... I'm beginning to get nervous that we won't reach the minimum amount I need for the restaurant...

Okay, one thing at a time. I've got to get a little bit of work done this morning before I head for the airport (going to a sales conference through Wednesday for work).

No comments: