Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting back on track

Yes, I've kept up with the exercise, but after two weeks of not watching what I'm eating, I haven't lost any more weight.

If I keep a food journal, I behave well.

If I don't..., well, I don't.

So, in an effort to get back on track, I've created a new account at www.fitday.com and am making it public, for all the world to see (okay, maybe I have 1 or 2 people reading this?)

My goal: to lose 40 pounds and two sizes by the end of the calendar year. I participate in a boot camp three times a week, and exercise two other days a week (usually elliptical for 30-40 minutes, although today I did for an hour!), and am trying to limit my caloric intake to around 1200 calories a day.

Anyway, the link (at left) will show my intake, activities, and a journal, which will only have notes about the exercise equivalents (their list of pre-sets isn't exhaustive, so I have to fake/explain)...

Wish me luck, please!

No comments: