Sunday, January 27, 2008

Being sick really stinks!

I did everything I had to do today, even though I did not feel well, especially this morning. (As the day went on, I felt better, actually.)

Hadassah training went well. The new Tower they're building at Ein Kerem will be truly wonderful. It is a new state-of-the-art facility which will increase the number of beds incredibly and will have areas belowground to accomodate patients etc., should the need arise aboveground...

My evening board meeting went well. We're planning the launch of a website and a re-launch of an organization whose mission is essentially Jewish outreach. I think the main event of our launch party will be fantastic--a type of family feud game involving area Rabbis and education about our metro community.

And in between, my two other sons won their basketball games (I only saw one, though). My oldest missed his, for a Hebrew high school of sorts, which has turned out to be a rather large disappointment. But I'll save that for another day.

No comments: